If you already have an account you can order prescriptions and check your records. If you are not set-up and would like to have access, please contact your practice to register.
- Access online services for The Quays
- Access online services for Kingston
- Access online services for Riverside
- Access online services for East Park
Owned and run by the NHS, your NHS account is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services online.
You can download the NHS App, or open the NHS website in a web browser, to set up and log in to your NHS account. You must be over 13 to use it but you can use it to:
- get your NHS COVID Pass
- get advice about coronavirus
- order repeat prescriptions
- get health advice
- view your health record
- register your organ donation decision
- view your NHS number
To find out more click here.
NHS 111 online
111 online can tell you:
- where to get help for your symptoms, if you're not sure what to do
- how to find general health information and advice
- where to get an emergency supply of your prescribed medicine
- how to get a repeat prescription